modeFRONTIER® multiobjective optimization capabilities enables to robustly identify the set of best possible solutions even for highly constrained design problems.
By combining opposing objectives and considering user-defined constraints, modeFRONTIER® helps manage the complexity faced in engineering projects, including multidisciplinary concerns.
After exploring and understanding relations underling the Design Space engineers can count upon a wide selection of innovative algorithms, shaped to respond to different design needs and able to tackle discrete or continuous variables to solve single and multi-objective problems.
modeFRONTIER® empowers the user to outline the appropriate optimization strategy, according to the design space boundaries and to the reliability and robustness sought. The algorithms families encompass both optimization of physics-based and virtual models, managing efficiently problem dimensions and the attainable computational resources.
The easy-to-use wizard allows to choose the best combination of local, global and hybrid optimization methods for reaching an enhanced and robust design.
- Improving design performance with full insight of interactions between design elements.
- Reduce design turnaround time using advanced metamodeling methodologies.
- Satisfy time-to-market needs by exploiting graphical tools to analyze results.
- Balance conflicting objectives by taking into account multi-disciplinary concerns.
- Reduce testing costs by considering reliability and uncertainty.
- Maximize simulation accuracy with a powerful workflow engine.